Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tufted Glory

Hello hello, my design loves!! This week, it seems like everywhere I look I am seeing tufts! I just can't seem to get enough of them, although if I'm being honest... I can never really get enough of tufted furniture! Tufting adds a little extra glam and oomph to the piece of furniture, and really makes you do a double-take when you look at a space. So this week, I have a collection of some of my favorite examples of tufting for your visual pleasure... These pieces are true examples of how beautiful pieces can be transformed into something truly extraordinary with just a little something extra. Here's hoping that a little bit of tufted inspiration can transform your home into something extraordinary too! Enjoy! ...db




 






No comments:

Post a Comment