Sunday, June 30, 2013

Palette Trends

Hello my design loves, and welcome to the summer season!!! I hope y'all have all been doing well these past few weeks, I can't wait to show you some of the things I've been working on! One of the questions I get asked most often is suggestions for paint colors, so this week I want to go through what a successful palette looks like for today's home! Some people gravitate towards brighter colors, while others prefer a softer look. Whatever your taste, the key to a beautiful paint palette is flow! Also, it is generally a good idea to create a softer background as a backdrop for your home, and then you can experiment more with colors as accents. Being a girl of neutrals, I am definitely one to gravitate towards a softer palette but if you would like suggestions for your own home please feel free to ask! And until then, here is a collection of colors to bring out the beauty in your home, so enjoy!!! ...db










No comments:

Post a Comment