Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hello, my lovely design loves! I am so excited to be in the wonderful month of August- it is my birthday month after all :) And so, in honor of that I wanted to share some pretty and pink inspiration with y'all this week. Working as a professional designer, I meet people everyday who think they need to stick to the formal (and not-to-mention stiff!) ways of interior design's past. Design is more than just beige walls and boring couches. Design is about having fun, and expressing yourself through rooms and pieces that bring out the true you... In ways that only design has the ability to. That being said, this week I am excited to share a little fun you can have with your home. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and get ready for decor excitement! Enjoy!! ...db









No comments:

Post a Comment