Sunday, April 28, 2013

Funky & Fun Accessories

Hello, design loves!! I hope y'all have had a wonderful past couple of weeks! Mine were very good but very busy, and I am so excited to share what I have found for y'all this week! Whenever I go somewhere I am always on the lookout for fabulous finds that you won't get just anywhere... And this week I have some incredibly fabulous (and funky!) items that I instantly fell in love with, and I hope you do too!! Scroll through to see some of these fun items, and get the details on some of the rooms that they would work great in!! Enjoy! ...db


I found this a few weeks ago while browsing online and maybe it's my southern roots coming through, but I instantly fell in love with it!!! This is my new favorite home accessory I've seen in a while! An unexpected twist with a delicate print and classic colors take this piece way past just mounting a deer head on the wall. It's something that both you and the hubby can love and proudly show off in that eclectic living room of yours!




Items that hold a circular shape tend to give us a sense of comfort, and these three shown above are no different! I love the crochet rug, the wooden wall art, and these pebble-like mirrors which all add a little edge to the "comfort" feel. Put these items in your foyer to really make a statement when guests come into your home, and to keep you smiling every time you walk through your front door.



These more delicate items caught my eye this week as I was looking through various websites this week. I love how the creators of these pieces took an ordinary household item and turned them into something unexpected. Whimsical decor like this vase and doorknocker have the power to turn your house into a home, so why not try mixing in some fun into your home this season??



And finally, I think it is important to make the outside of your home look just as beautiful as the inside... So here are a couple of fun and funky accessories for your front porch (or wherever you want to put them)! I love that these two pieces compliment one another with their old-meets-new metallic features. The feminine design is also complicated by the masculine material, which makes for the perfect balance in any home! Try these new accessories out and let me know how they work for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment