Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things- Furniture Edition

Hello again and happy holidays to all of you out there! With the holidays fast approaching, 'tis the season for gifts and new beginnings... I was browsing through some of our catalogs here and came across one furniture designer that I just cannot get enough of! The designer? Christopher Guy. The furniture? Absolutely stunning. Beautiful lines, exquisite shapes, and a style that is truly unique, and have quickly become a few of my furniture favorites! I've fallen in love over and over again with several different pieces in his gorgeous collections, and as a little holiday treat to all you furniture lovers I have gathered them here on DesignerBean, and attached a link at the bottom of the page if you want to see more. Enjoy, I know you will!! ...db

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment